Saturday, May 25, 2013

Day 6.135: Home, homework

It seems as if it's been raining for days. In fact, it's more like 36 hours or so, but it's been quite relentless.

I got very wet on a short run this morning, but apart from that and a quick outing to Walmart - mainly for E5N1 and Exile #4 to get a haircut - we have been home today.

On the plus side, this means that Exile #4 has made some progress on her "Country assignment" - which is about England (I think she's dropping some hints about our upcoming visit via her school work, "If you go to England, don't forget to see Big Ben,..." I'm dismissing my inner pedant, but I didn't know that the clock tower now has a name of its own until today.

I also saw E5N1's research sheet on an African animal - I rather like it:


I think that sums it up really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!