Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day 6.168: Zoning out

I managed to keep my training on-course by getting up for a run this morning - quite an achievement given the timezone change.

My run took me across fields and along a Roman road as well as, less comfortably, along some narrow country roads where the only way to get out of the way of any errant drivers would have been to dive (probably head-first) into the hedgerow. Fortunately, the reality was less eventful than that.

Later, we played various games inside and out and had a nice walk across the village - all the time fighting our bodies' rebellion against the clock.

It was worth it for moments like this:


and for some quality time with my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!