Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 6.173: A mammoth run; from one sister to another

My training schedule called for an 8 mile run incorporating some speed training towards the end. I managed to do an extended version of the route we'd taken for a morning walk yesterday. It is quite a beautiful area very close to my sister's house. 

At the far point of the run is a small hill with something on top that needed closer inspection: 



Also, some great views:


After lunch we said our goodbyes and well-wishes for the newlyweds honeymoon and drove to my other sister's house. Where we enjoyed some early evening games including this one:





which was accompanied by much amusement "Am I an item of clothing...?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!