Thursday, December 12, 2013

Day 6.336: Winter hat

I managed to get out and run for the second morning in a row today, but two days ago it was another story. I went out, came back for my Yaktrax, went out again and then decided that even with my Yaktrax running on sheet ice wouldn't be much fun and went back inside.

An hour or so later, I left for work and found the car coated in a nice layer of ice.


The beautiful ice-free car roof at the bottom was just a few minutes later when I arrived at work. The moment when the ice separated from the roof and flew off was dramatic for me - imagine the sound of the roof of the car being ripped off by a clumsy gorilla - and for the person behind me on the highway. Sorry - I feel bad but there was really nothing I could have done about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!