Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Day 6.341: It's that time of the year again!

Wakey wakey! It's a perfect morning for a run!


I actually think it was a little colder than this - by the time I left for work the current temperature was reported on my phone as -6°F (zero is -18°C for the metrically inclined).

If anything I was a little overdressed in four layers on my top, three on my bottom half, three pairs of gloves and two hats.


My cheeks still felt the full impact of the cold air though and made me glad there was no wind!

3 comments:

  1. has anyone ever suggested that you might join a gym? I understand they have heating ;-)

    A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a member of a gym in NY - although not in ME so far. Still, I'd much rather be running outdoors - even in these conditions.

      Delete
  2. The "1K places to see before you die calendar" for this day was Castle Howard in York, which "is not really a castle, but rather a Great Hall...." Hope it brings back good memories of home during this holiday season. Cheers!
    B

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!