Sunday, December 15, 2013

Day 6.339: Snow from there to here

The final tally was around 10 inches I think.


It wasn't good snow for building (not yet anyway), but Exile #4 managed to find some lumps and had an elaborate explanation for them involving the skull of a dead tyranno-snow-rus rex and a cast of other characters.


She and E5N1 had just come in from playing in the snow when it was time for me to follow the storm out to the New England coast.

When I got here - the scene was fairly similar.


And the tidal bay that I run around most mornings was almost unrecognisable as such.


I'm not quite sure if running out there is going to be possible tomorrow, but I'll probably give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!