Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 6.335: Winter tires

I bought winter tires/tyres for my car yesterday - I've thought about it several times but this was the first year I got around to it.

I also used my winter running-tires this morning. Right now the nearest trails to my apartment are sheet ice (from a snow to freezing rain storm at the beginning of the week) with half an inch of snow on top (from yesterday). Not ideal for running, but with a combination of slowing down and the Yaktrax, I managed a four miler this morning.


I like to think that occasionally a fellow Yaktrax aficionado will spot my distinctive footprints. I kept a look out but didn't spot that anyone else who'd passed that way had been wearing any.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!