Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 7.079: The old haunts


Funnily enough, my run at the Corning Preserve on Saturday (where I took this photo) may not be my last, even though we are leaving the Capital District in less than two weeks. Marathon training means that there's a chance I will be back there for one last run next weekend. I also had a long run in the rain this morning but that was less photogenic.

Incidentally, we are planning a farewell open house for all our Albany-area friends on Saturday - if you are not a Facebook friend of Exile #2's or my real-named alter egos and would like to come please email me (address at the bottom of the page) and let me know! We'd love to see as many local friends as we can before we cease to be local.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!