Thursday, October 23, 2008

Day 1.286: Home. furnishings

Those with - well - the ability to read, will realise that I was not quite on top of my game when I wrote yesterday's post. We did have a good night out though to mark the last week of a colleague. Having said that, it was nice to come home at a more sociable hour this evening and see the kids before they went to bed. Also, I hope to complete this post without falling asleep over the keyboard.

I spent part of the afternoon with three colleagues picking out colours, finishes and fabrics for a new office space. Fortunately there were a few fixed items: carpet, wall colour, layout. Unfortunately there were almost infinite numbers of options for everything else. It was surprisingly gruelling.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!