Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day 1.293: Family guy?

Why is it that this is creepy even though the other headless mannequins in the same display are not? Somehow the personal touch of implied relationship between these ones makes us react to them in a more human and therefore more disturbing way.

After nearly a week in Massachusetts I am very happy to back home this evening. As we reached Albany this evening two of my colleagues remarked that it felt like a Sunday night - in that case it should be a very nice surprise at the end of the working day tomorrow.

I was late getting home, so I've yet to see the kids. I'm looking forward to seeing them at breakfast time - but hoping they will wait until then to come and see me!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!