Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day 1.264: The writing's on the wall

This evening I got a new toy from Amazon, maybe I'll get round to being creative with it (I have grand plans...), but for now, I'm scrawling on the walls. While E5N1 was watching me playing with it, the girls came upstairs and both told me they had vitally important playing to do in their rooms. I said that they could have five minutes while E5N1 was drinking his milk and while I brushed his teeth.

When he was ready for bed, I marched into the room he shares with Exile #4. "OK, time to go now, I'm putting him to bed." This was the reaction I got. It seems that sleeping was even more urgent than playing for her at least. Fortunately, unlike her sister, she tends to wake up well. Within a few seconds she was laughing about falling asleep with her feet on the floor and asking why a short sleep is called a cat-nap. After they got ready for bed both the girls had a little play with the new gadget too. It's one of these and first impressions say 'Yay!'
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!