Monday, June 2, 2008

Day 1.143: 31 hours later...

It is now 31 hours since I left home and I'm just about to go to bed. I stayed up partly to talk to Exile #2 and the kids (in between answering some work emails), so I can't really complain.

The 'day' went something like this:

18 hours of travelling (I did get some sleep on planes and trains),
6 hours at work,
a short nap,
a hot shower,
dinner (pictured) - well I had some food too,
3 hours emailing and watching incomprehensible TV.

So hopefully now I'll get seven hours sleep and be all set up for a reasonable day tomorrow.

I rejected this item on the menu - I can see what they're getting at with the translation - but somehow it doesn't quite sound right.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!