Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 3.071: Team work

Exile #2 had a migraine this morning and so was out of action for getting the girls off to school. Usually, I get ready while everyone else is having breakfast and then see the girls off while Exile #2 gets ready, but clearly that was not an option. Rather than change my schedule, I asked the girls if they could get themselves and their brother breakfast.

And they did.

The rest of the day was spent at work where I am very proud of the way my team is pulling together in difficult circumstances - just like our little team here, they are more resourceful and resilient than I have any right to expect.

And yes, I did let E5N1 go outside to see his sisters off wearing pajamas, wellies and a jumper. Well, it was hardly raining at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!