Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 3.365: Four years of counting!

So, another year of The Exile has come to an end. It's been an eventful one for sure.

Early on, I made real-world acquaintances of some online ones at the All Over Albany 2nd Birthday Party.  Later I wrote an article for them which, so I hear, caused a little stir (positive I think) at the place I featured.


I also had real-world interactions with local celebrities and fellow twitterers.

In July we came very close to leaving here for good.  That was slightly stressful, but once that was out of the way E5N1 started preschool and loved it and his sisters changed schools and coped just fine.

I took a lot of photos - that is a few of them and the Exilic year ended with a landmark birthday.  So, this blog and our US adventure are now four years old - hard to believe perhaps - but I have been counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!