Sunday, February 17, 2013

Day 6.038: Sugar and teeth

This is not a post about dental work or the effect of eating sugar on the teeth.

I've written before about 'Saturday Breakfast' - our once-a-week not-at-the-table not-very-healthy breakfast. This can be pancakes or french toast, or some kind of muffin or pastry or just toast from time to time. Sometimes we have donuts - not good local donuts, but the long-life in-a-box kind. This is just for practical reasons, but they hit the spot as a sugar delivery device.

If we end up with a selection box, I usually do this:

(Exile #2 buys these but doesn't eat them on account of the gluten, so we only have to split four ways).

And, unrelated, I spotted this in our bathroom yesterday - and was sure it was advertising itself as ANTI-GRAVITY. 


I was a little disappointed when I realised the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!