Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 6.023: Home office, home studio

I wasn't planning a before-and-after photo when I posted this yesterday, but I had to show how far we've come today.


We bought two small unfinished wood cabinets and used a spare length of wood countertop from our kitchen project to make a rather nice desk.  With a little other reorganisation, we now have a pretty nice computer and music area.

I'm re-learning all the tricks of midi sequencing and recording gradually - lots of "oh yes!" moments and getting to grips with a trial version of Reaper since my old version of Cakewalk is no longer compatible with our computer hardware.  That's what you get for sitting on your hands for nearly a decade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!