Monday, June 4, 2007

Day 145: Got wheels

Money arrived - check. Mortgage approval in - check. Car bought - check. Not a bad result for one day. Still plenty of things on the list though.

I've also been doing the handyman bit, unblocking a toilet (we're now 'proud' owners of a closet auger, which succeeded where multiple applications of force-cup plunging had failed), fixing a door handle and rigging up some piping to stop the A/C condensation drowning the furnace.

So after all that, I feel quite satisfied with myself as I turn to trying the first cone challenge in PGR3 on hard-difficulty. I've got to get my bad-driving fix somewhere now that I'm actually responsible for the car I'm driving in the real world.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!