Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Day 167: Life is a...

This is Exile #3 (well a bit of her hair anyway) and me on the 'Little Whipper Snapper' on her birthday. This was the second or third time round and by then she was holding on for dear life and hoping the ride would stop soon.

At times I know how she feels.

Today has been one of those days when there are as many things that seem to have gone wrong as those that have gone right. I'm in the middle of it now and not much feeling like writing about it - nothing too serious just little hassles and stresses. It doesn't help that temperatures have been in the 90s today and it's been quite humid. Tonight's low is likely to be in the 70s so I doubt it will be the best night's sleep. The air-conditioning turns downstairs into a fridge if allowed to run, seemingly ignoring the thermostat. Upstairs is more patchy (I'm seeing if closing the downstairs vents will help) and the 'master' bedroom where Exile #2, E5N1 and I sleep is not covered at all. I think we'll probably be sleeping in the 'guest' room tonight.

...Roller Coaster. (I'll settle for that.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!