Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Day 147: You wait all day...

We spotted this sign recently, an acting deer would indeed be a strange thing to see on the trail, or does it mean people doing deer-acting, or possibly neither?

Today I finally gave up on the car-leasing people who have been giving me the run-around for weeks and phoned someone about getting a car-loan. I had to leave a message. A few minutes later my phone rang - it was the leasing people! The lenders called back a few minutes later. Typical. It seems that my social security number is 'impossible', and I need to prove everything I told them before they will even decide if they will give me a lease. If only they had said this weeks ago I could have started the process then.

Somewhere nearby a garage has started selling bio-diesel - maybe my car's time has come at last!

We saw this sign on the road on Monday. It rocks my world.

You wait all day for a bus / sign / car-financing deal, then two come along at once. Possibly.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!