Friday, June 1, 2007

Day 142: Mountain view

Last night was the conference 'banquet' - a slight over- statement perhaps, but the location provided spectacular views of the city against the mountains. This was when we arrived in the early evening. The museum location did have other advantages and one surprise was the gem and mineral exhibit - who would have thought a room of lumps of rock could be so engaging? Only parts of the museum were accessible, so I can't give a full review, what I saw was quite impressive.

The conference has continued today, but the breakfast-'til-late schedule is beginning to take it's toll on me and I am quite tired. Tonight is another organised dinner, so it continues. Maybe I should get some of that sweet green caffeine-loaded soda to get me through?



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Dude, "do the dew". Have you been subjected to the joys of "Gator-ade" yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet. For the record, I made my excuses and had an early-ish night instead!

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!