Sunday, June 10, 2007

Day 151: I'm here to help you

These words were delivered with complete earnestness by Exile #4 as part of this role as a doctor. She asked me 'What is hurting?' I assumed that this was not a philosophical question and replied that my knee was, she proceeded to listen to it with the stethoscope and pronounce it to be fine. True, but vaguely unsatisfying. Exile #3 generally prescribes drugs in the same situation, but Exile #4 seems to take a more holistic approach - in this case she is cutting Mummy's nails to help with her headache I think, although it looks more like she is trying to steal the bling.

It is Exile #4's birthday tomorrow and we have been preparing this evening. Also, Exile #2's parents leave for their flight back to the UK. All in all it will be quite a day I suspect. There is not much hope of a return to normality until well after Exile #3's birthday (Day 161) and our house move (some time in July).

My Web 2.0 adventure is gaining steam. Those who know me can now find me on MySpace (rather half-heartedly) and Facebook (marginally less so).
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Heya! I'm on Facebook too, so feel free to find and add me as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to exile #4... Safe trip for the parental units. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!