Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Day 350: Smiles away

All the Exiles are well trained at this now. I gathered the family on the the sofa / couch / settee, balanced the camera and set the timer. I usually say "OK, smile now!" as the picture is about to be taken and they usually do. I got up to have a look, "I'd better take one more". Having repeated the process, while I was looking at the picture, Exile #3 said "Stay still everyone" She knows I regularly need more than two attempts to get a good one of these group shots. This is, however, the second and final shot from today's 'session'. Even E5N1 seems quite content to be photographed - of course he hasn't known me without the pressure of a daily blog post to write.

This was after lunch today just before we left Exile #2's parents' house (many thanks for a lovely stay!). We spent the middle of the afternoon driving to my parents' house where we are now safely installed (with most of our UK road miles behind us) and waiting for my sisters and their families to arrive tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!