Monday, January 7, 2008

Day 362: Who's strange?

As I was leaving work today I noticed that a large amount of snow had been piled on the grass next to the building and had covered an in-ground floodlight fixture. The heat from the light had melted a cylindrical hole in the snow and from the bottom of the hole was coming a wisp of floodlit steam.

Of course, my reaction was to attempt to get a picture of this to share with you.

Of course, a passer-by was curious to see what I was doing.

She looked.

She saw.

She said, "Oh Kayyyy!" In a whatever-turns-you-on sort of voice.

In other news, I received my first entry for the Day 345 Pop-pun pop-quiz today. It is a good entry - but not completely correct, so I will give you all one week to get your entries in and try to beat it. Even if you don't get the winning entry blog-post glory could be yours if you make the funniest asides or get an answer that others don't get - so please get your entries in with as many answers as you can work out.

As for me, I continue to risk social pariah-dom to bring you pictures such as this.


Worthwhile or what?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!