Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Day 363: Anniversary #1

With a few days to go to the anniversaries of this blog and our US adventure, today has been my birthday. Last year we spent it watching our possessions getting packed into boxes but today was a fairly normal day (albeit with cakes, cards and the odd present). I say odd with good reason - Exile #2 and the girls' present for me was to go to the shop and pick up one of my Christmas presents.

This evening we had a good core-team meeting and got back to some practical discussions of what we want our new church to look like to people as we start to open up our meetings to new people. It was also great to spend time with these friends having been away from them for a month.

After they left I did check out my Christmas present with birthday delivery (with thanks to purchasers and collectors) and cranked up Guitar Hero III for a few minutes and let me tell you I ROCK (it said so).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!