Saturday, January 19, 2008

Day 1.009: Interior design

Exile #2 and I spent this morning putting some pictures up. It's a job that we've been putting off for some time. A bit later, Exile #3 made this rather nice house - I helped with the walls a bit, but the contents of the house are all her work - they include a computer with a revolving office chair and a whole family watching TV. Her ideal home scenario presumably.

After lunch, I took Exile #4 to a birthday party. It was a mermaid party with a pirate twist with appropriate and very extensive decorations around the house. On the way home, she asked me who would be having a birthday next in our family. I thought for a moment. The answer surprised me - E5N1. Where has the time gone?

When we got home, it was time to tidy up. Fans of time-lapse action will be pleased to know I recorded the action. Enjoy it!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. great video. would have been nice to see it running backwards !

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I could manage that work rate ...

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!