Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 5.036: Who's arting whose heart?

Yesterday Exile #2 and E5N1 made GF sugar cookies. Exile #2's were heart-shaped. E5N1's less so. They also decorated them.  We ate them yesterday without recording their existence so you'll have to trust me. Or not.

However, a few heart-shaped ones survived undecorated until this evening and we each had one after dinner. But first we decorated, and I recorded.

Your challenge, should you care to accept it, is to deduce (or just, you know, guess) who decorated each one.


E5N1 had some help from Exile #2 with his - just for full disclosure.

1 comment:

  1. I felt I had to have a wild guess, the more I looked the more hopeless the task became but here goes.
    A exile 3
    B exile 2
    C the exile
    D E5N1
    E exile 4

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!