Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 2.178: Happy Birthday GF!

After we had been married for about 3 or 4 years, Exile #2 referred to me as her boyfriend to someone when I wasn't around. It's been nearly 15 years now and I'm not making the same mistake.

Exile #2 is currently gluten-free. It started with an experiment to see if gluten was triggering her migraines - it would seem not, but several of her other recent health issues have responded well to her new diet - and badly to her occasional wheat-based indiscretions. So for her birthday, we had sushi and smuggled-in GF soy sauce and followed it with coffee and 'Rawcaroons', well I also had a non-GF caviar danish* as you can see.

This morning I scored some good-husband points by having organised cinnamon buns for breakfast including some from Sherry Lynn's Gluten Free Cafe. The fact that I bought them on my way home from work yesterday need not count against me as, of course, I just wanted them to be fresh!

*actually blueberry

1 comment:

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!