Saturday, November 10, 2007

Day 303: The postman

Here I am writing this post at the end of the day. It was a good day. There was no school because of parent-teacher conferences, so after a morning of meetings I left work to meet up with the rest of the family at school. The girls went to play with their friends while we went to see Exile #4's teacher, then Exile #3 went for a playdate with one of her 'new friends' while we saw her teachers, then Exile #2 took Exile #4 and E5N1 home while I went back to work, then I picked up Exile #3 from her playdate while Exile #2 and Exile #4 and E5N1 were having tea, then I had some tea with Exile #3 while Exile #4 was in the bath, then Exile #3 got in the bath while I cleared up ready for our church friends to visit for a craft and video-games evening which was fun.

The girls' teachers report that they are both doing well by the way.

It's late - can you tell?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!