Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Day 314: Boots up

Today was the last day of school before the Thanksgiving break and it was a day when the kids invite a grandparent or a friend to come and see the school, they put on an assembly (well a mini concert really) and show off their work. Here is Exile #4 singing about the water cycle with a Native American twist (I think). As to why she is wearing snow-boots on stage - I'd like to pretend it was a piece of costume, but really it was because I took her to school in her boots with no change of footwear. Exile #3 also performed with her own class of Kindergarten and 1st Graders and the 2nd/3rd Grade class. I'm still singing I like the colors of the Fall... In fact the whole school was involved from the three year olds to fourteen year-old 8th graders. It was a real feel-good event.

As for feeling good, I'm still doing a bit better, but could do still a bit better.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!