Friday, November 30, 2007

Day 324: Sewer - odour

Exile #2 has been sewing again today and has finished Exile #4's curtains. The last stage once again involved bashing the grommets. This time the sewer did it herself, shunning the mallet that I used and first using a hammer and then a crowbar - I wish I had a picture of that! I'll share my mental image though.

This evening we went to a parade and tree-lighting with Albaniana and family. Santa put in an appearance - arriving not by sleigh, but by fairy-light adorned fire-truck. You can just make him out in the picture. The parade was not quite like the last one. However, there was still one surprise in amongst the decorated trucks and trolleys. An unadorned SEWERODER - well, you can't be too careful. I assumed they were going for eroder rather than odour, but then again, maybe not. They do spell it without a 'u' here after all.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. It's not for me to say of course, but should you really be refering to your wife as a sewer?

    Oh! You meant THAT kind of sewer!

    Anyone would think you'd done that deliberately.

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!