Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Day 1.138: Cheese & Peas

A few years ago, a business contact from Vancouver in Canada introduced me to Wasabi Peas - green peas coated with wasabi-paste (Japanese horseradish) and roasted. So good. They were very hard to come by in the UK, although I did track them down once or twice over the years. When we arrived here, I was delighted to discover that that particular delicacy was available in the local grocery store.

A few days ago, Exile #2 came home with this. Now, I love cheese, but I'm allergic to cow's milk, so we have to shop creatively. But cheese ... that I can eat ... with wasabi?! It had to be tried and - oh yes - it is good!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!