Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Day 1.116: Nearly made it

I finally picked the just-repaired car up and it ran fine on the way to drop off my colleague and get as far as the driveway.

Just I was on the last stretch the engine died. I manage to limp it as far as this, later I pushed it into the garage.

No - not the car - the mower - out of gas just as I was finishing the second cut of the season. The car seems fine - just as well since the repairs were expensive enough to make the nice lady at the cashier's desk do a double-take when I went to pick it up. The reason the car didn't make it into the garage was because the kids - in particular Exile #4 - had taken its space up with bikes and scooters. After pushing the mower in, I drove the car in and now everything is in its right place. A gallon of 'regular', although expensive right now, is not going to hold up the mowing for long.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!