Friday, May 2, 2008

Day 1.112: Running to stand still

Being a one-car family has been taking its toll on everyone, especially Exile #2 and E5N1 - both because E5N1's morning nap (while I take Exile #4 to school on my way to work) has been sacrificed for school-run duties. Hopefully the car will be back in action early next week.

This evening was our Rock Band night and the band has now qualified for the 'Endless Setlist'. Hopefully when we find time to attempt it, it won't end like the last attempt.

Talking of cars and exciting multimedia experiences...which I was...sort-of. I finally managed to successfully upload a video of a trip through our local car-wash. Although I thought it had failed to appear, it has quietly become my most-watched YouTube video. Why it as gained such popularity is far from clear - it may have been a great disappointment to all concerned.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!