Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day 1.320: Tooth will out

"Daddy, do you want to see how much my wobbliest tooth moves now?"
"Not really no."
"Why not?"
"I don't really feel like it just now."
"Oh...OH!...My tooth came out - like that!"

And so another rite of passage (I already made that joke) comes for Exile #3 and, as Exile #2 pointed out, for us as well.

There was a first for Exile #4 today as well, when she suddenly discovered she could skip (not the with-a-rope-kind, the step-hop-step-hop-kind) - "You're skipping!" Exile #2 proclaimed. "I am?!" She did a very competent demonstration for me when I got home.

I wonder if the tooth-fairy is still in business in such trying financial times. I suppose we'll find out tomorrow. If so, that will be something else to be thankful for on Thanksgiving.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!