Saturday, November 29, 2008

Day 1.323: Lighten up

Last night I finally came to the conclusion that my current illness was not the tail-end of infection number two, but the onset of number three. In any case, I've been feeling a bit better today and so we managed to get a few things done. We had a nice walk at Five Rivers this morning - the Beaver Pond is about two-thirds frozen-over today. This afternoon Exile #2 went out to do the grocery shopping and I ended up in the attic with the girls (E5N1 was asleep) - I was looking for a way to power the Christmas lights without long exterior power cables, they were all, 'Wow, I've never been up there!'

When Exile #2 got back we wrestled with the ladder and the shrubbery and the failing daylight to get the lights up. By the time we put the tools away it was pretty much dark and so we beckoned the kids out for the grand switch-on.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!