Saturday, November 22, 2008

Day 1.316: Count down and out

3: The morning started with Exile #2 leaving for a regional meeting of MOPS steering teams. Just me and the three kids. All I had to do was supervise breakfast, dressing, a birthday present wrapping and generally keep the kids alive. Under-promise I may have done, but I can make no claim for over-delivering. (All three did survive the day though!)

2: Just before lunch Albaniana and family came to take Exile #3 to a birthday party and related movie-viewing. Down to two.

1: Hang on, where is Exile #4? I came downstairs with Exile #3 and E5N1, then after the pick-up I only seem to have E5N1 - ah there she is - asleep on the wooden floor in our room with a cold hot-water bottle for a pillow and a dressing gown as a cover.

0: She did wake up and come and join E5N1 and me for some lunch. Then they both went to bed for a nap (as did I briefly) - I think the next virus has caught up with us all.

out: After Exile #2 got home, I took the newly awake Exile #4 to the (sometimes dangerous) park nearby. It was sunny, but bitterly cold and completely deserted - we had a great time.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!