Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 3.025: Who is that boy?

That (go on, go back and read the post title now...I'll wait...OK?) was what E5N1 said when he saw this photo yesterday. This is in spite of the fact that he was there when it was taken - and not just there, but right in front of the camera pulling a cheesy grin.

Fair enough I suppose - Exile #2's glasses do make him look quite different. Talking of looking different, he was already in bed when I got home, but was awake and greeted me enthusiastically with news of his haircut experience today. It was quite hard to work out what he was saying - the only words I made out clearly were "lady", "clips" and "hairbrush". I turns out (Exile #2 explained it to me) that the (spot-the-words time) lady who cut his hair gave him some clips to play with so he wouldn't get fidgety while she was cutting - unfortunately he immediately tried to put them in his hair. In response to this, she gave him a hairbrush - of course he started brushing his hair. "That wasn't quite what I had in mind," she said. No, well, I can see why that would be - although it wasn't much of a stretch for him. We are more likely to be amazed at what else he finds to do with a hairbrush that he has been given to brush his hair with, but never let it be said that he is not able to surprise at every turn.

I'll try to get a post-haircut picture in the next day or two.  I've only seen it by night-light-light so far, but I think it's a good one despite his best efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!