Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 3.157: Evolution & Bravery

The picture is from the end of the beam section of Exile #3's little show on Monday. Incidentally, the glory for identifying the pop pun is still available and A has done some of the work for you!

This evening, just after I got home, my latest Amazon delivery came to the door. I love Amazon - where else could I buy a 2007 album by The Bravery and a fairly obscure (so far at least) book by a Christian blogger "Evolving in Monkey Town (How a girl who knew all the answers learned to ask the questions)" by Rachel Held Evans?

The music is the second CD I've bought recently that I considered buying when it was new but didn't quite get round to it. In both cases I was reminded of it thanks to it having been played on my Pandora (Internet radio) station.  If it still sounds good after three or four years it probably is worth a little commitment.

Talking of commitment, the book is now going to cause me to put Brian McLaren on hold for a few days - I've been reading his latest book since finishing Audrey Niffenegger's Her Fearful Symmetry. All so good in different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!