Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 3.171: A future President?


As a US citizen born in the USA, E5N1 is eligible to become the US President in 2042 when he is 35 years old. I think he might need a name with a greater letter-to-number ratio though.

Today I walked in on this moment - "Look Dada, I've got my favorite books," (I'm pretty sure he spells it the American way), "Harry [the Dirty Dog], [The Very] Hungry Caterpillar and Charlie and Lola!" As long as he remembers at least one or two of them and doesn't substitute one published in the year he graduates from college he's all set (as they say over here) for the childhood book section of his political career.

2 comments:

  1. Which is Master President's absolutely most favorite book?

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest I was amazed he even had favourite books - they all come well down his favourites list behind aggravating his sisters and breaking things - but I asked him this morning. He named 'Harry The Dirty Dog' (which he had in his hand) but went on to list several more. When pressed to choose just one his allegiance shifted to 'Knuffle Bunny' by Mo Willems. A fine choice.

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!