Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 3.155: Take a look at my girl, friends!

She's not the only one I've got, but this evening was all about Exile #3 who's season of gymnastics classes came to an end with a little performance to which family members and their cameras were invited. The light in the place was terrible so it took my fastest lens, my widest aperture and my highest ISO setting to get some half-decent pictures. I'm sure I can improve on them with some post-processing, but this will do for today.

As you can see, the whole family was in attendance - although true-to-form, E5N1 decided that he could do better than hang out with the rest of us.

Exile #3 did a great job on floor, beam, bars and trampoline and made us very proud.  Proud enough for me to resurrect the long-neglected pop pun feature - if you're new to it there was a brief explanation back on Day (0.)112.

So, it's pop pun 112 for title watchers - and I know it's going to sound old.

3 comments:

  1. I suppose you all took a jumbo across the water. Like to see America?

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. As ever A - your skills are strong. But on this occasion you have missed the full significance by about 25 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the context I expect you were alluding to the 2007 hit "Cupid's Chokehold" by New York band Gym Class Heroes.

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!