Monday, December 10, 2012

Day 5.335: A tortoise, a llama and a skunk walk into a theatre...

When we were buying our entry for the Berkshire Museum on Saturday, we were offered tickets for a live animal show.

Oh - what kind of animals? I asked.
I don't remember the whole answer, but she definitely said "Kangaroo".
I was skeptical.
We bought the tickets.
I remained skeptical.
We took our seats.
I was still skeptical.

This is what we saw:


A tortoise, a llama, a skunk, a green-winged macaw, a squirrel monkey called Chipmunk, a serval, a boa constrictor and, yes, a red kangaroo.

The loose theme of the show was, "Why wild animals don't make good pets"  Surprisingly, these animals brought in by two very enthusiastic and knowledgeable handlers from a nearby farm made surprisingly good stage performers!

1 comment:

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!