Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day 5.337: I don't understand at all!

You know that thing when three completely unrelated things happen that make you think of the same phrase and then you have a blog post?

No??

Watch and learn!

We saw this sign in Pittsfield:


I just had this conversation with Exile #2:

"How can I be sick on Saturday, fine on Sunday, sick on Monday, fine on Tuesday and sick today?!"
"..."
"Maybe it's related to whether I get enough sleep?"
"You think...?"

And this is today's xkcd:


Yeah - suffice it to say, "I don't understand at all!"

1 comment:

  1. That XKCD really fits Friday's tragedy. I hope that someday soon people close to it will be able to read it and smile at least.

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!