Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day 5.344: I need a lie-down


I'm exhausted. I've certainly been a little sick for the last two weeks - although nothing to what Exile #2 is coping with now. This week I have foreign visitors in town for work but, despite getting (as my Path timeline tells me) either 8 or 9 hours of sleep every night (except last Saturday), I am still getting more and more tired each night.

I am managing to keep up with my running (3 or 4 times a week) but I consider that a plus rather than a minus in this.  What I could really do with is a week off work.  Hang on...wait...really? Oh yes - it's true I have one of those coming up!

1 comment:

  1. What a coincidence! I have a week off work coming up too!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!