Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 5.346: DAY 5346

Although I see quite a few DAY registrations around, I rarely see one that makes a blog post date that could exist, and even rarer one close enough that I might remember to use it when it comes around.


I did one of these once before, but I don't recall when and my post naming convention makes searching for it rather difficult!





P.S. I wrote this post yesterday (the first time in ages I've scheduled a post ahead of time), it was nearly just as well because the power was off at home for most of the day (from about 11 am).  After predicting it would be fixed at 6 pm for much of the day, National Grid later changed the prediction to 5 pm tomorrow.  It was a very nice surprise when it came back on just after half-past nine this evening.  The house is now heating up to its programmed 62 °F (toasty huh?) from the 56 °F it had dipped to.

1 comment:

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!