Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 4.052: After the dong dong ju

At dinner last night our hosts introduced us to an alcoholic drink made from rice called "Dong dong ju". It is white and milky in appearance, served cold in small bowls and drunk with lots of cheers-ing. I had quite a lot. Well, it wouldn't be polite to refuse. It was good. I slept quite well.

Nevertheless, I woke early enough for another morning constitutional. This time I walked up the hills behind our house and got a higher perspective on the surrounding hills and the lake.

Here is a flavour:



Different perspectives are good - right?


And then there was this - a shot I call "Last fruit on the Pac-Man tree":


And then it was time to go off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!