Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 4.059: Re-Fuji

I was woken up about five minutes before my alarm went off this morning. This is what woke me:


Seeing as I was up and about and the morning was beautifully clear I grabbed my camera, walked boldly past the "Closed" signs and found a window on the top floor to get this shot:


Some of you may feel like you've seen it before but I guess there's been some building work in the last three years.

This being my last evening in Japan, I really should have gone out for a nice meal or tried to achieve some more of Tall_Guy's challenges. But I wasn't really in the mood. I did manage a cultural experience however. Not only did I take my camera round the basement market at the local department store and buy my dinner I also achieved the almost-impossible foreign business-trip feat of spending some coins.




Tomorrow is shaping up to be a very long day (or two)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!