Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 4.086: Donut, holes

So yesterday, this:


gave me some trouble by refusing to come off the car after I'd removed all the nuts.  In the end, thanks to the Internet, I found out that by putting the nuts back on loosely, lowering the jack and driving backwards and forwards, that problem could be resolved and eventually I managed to fit this:


the so-called 'donut' (space-saving spare).

Today, Exile #2 managed to get the large hole repaired and the real wheel back on while Exile #4 was creating a hole of her own and generating this excellent smile:


bringing an end to the current bout of will-my-wobbly-tooth-ever-come-out-itis.  I'm sure the next one is not too far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!