Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Day 1.075: A big hand

E5N1 was not happy on our walk on Saturday - here he is making sure we knew. Soon after this Exile #2 took him back to the car the short way, leaving the girls and me to continue the walk. Exile #2 thought he might be grumpy because of cold hands - so she kindly donated her gloves - they lasted about 5 seconds.

I drove 270 miles today with two colleagues to visit some customers it was a long day but OK. Only two more days to go in my mad work week - although I have got quite a few more miles to cover.

Early this evening, just before I got back from my trip everyone else was out in the front yard and Exile #2 was helping Exile #4 with her tree-climbing ambitions. She turned round to see that E5N1 had picked up a handful of what I would call earth or soil but is, more appropriately perhaps, called dirt here and had stuffed it into (and around) his mouth. We think he swallowed a fair amount of it - anyone would think we don't feed him.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!