Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day 1.076: When I was here before

I couldn't look them in the eye.

This time, I did thanks to the wonders of Skype. This evening I have finished some work and now am typing this watching the end of 'Jane Austen's Emma' I love him - what have I done?

The call was cut short (although later reconnected) thanks to E5N1 who couldn't resist pressing whatever buttons he could reach.

Other features of the call were Exile #3 putting herself just out of shot and declaring "I'm here, but I'm invisible!"

Oh yes - and Exile #4 who did this declaring, "Look - a cow".

Pop pun #50 - I take off my helmet and hold my bat aloft in celebration of the half-century of this feature. I'm a weirdo - what the hell am I doing here?

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I still dont' understand the whole pop pun thing, even though you explained it to me once, but I'm going to take a shot because the last line of your post sounds familiar - I say Creep, by radiohead. Okay, okay, I'm wrong, but I had to try - Actually, I just looked up the lyrics and there might be a chance...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spot on Mr Fanning! It's been approximately forever. I hope you're doing well, it's really nice to hear from you. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!