Thanks to those who played - you were all right to some extent! First the packet reveal:
And then the answers:
- Five are organic - all but the bran flakes.
- One contains 'high-fructose corn syrup' - that would be the bran flakes
- One has 3 (Crispy Brown Rice), two have 4 (Weetabix and Cinnamon Harvest), two have 6 (Bran Flakes and Koala Crisp) and one has 12 (or more) ingredients listed - this was the only category in which the fruit-loop substitute (Fruitful O's) came out 'worst' and the least bad!
- The most calorific has 180 calories per serving, the least has 90. Cinnamon Harvest and Bran Flakes respectively
- The saltiest contains 9% of the recommended daily intake of sodium in a serving, the least salty 0%. Bran Flakes and Cinnamon Harvest - the reverse of the calorie count - probably not a coincidence.